- Responsible management of ratepayers’ money and cap spiralling Council debt
- Tackle drug anti-social activity in Victoria St
- Lighting in Burnley Gardens, improved pavilion accommodation in Citizens Park.
- Protect Gleadell St market and save Ryan's reserve.
- End rip off $4/hr metered parking rates
- Nth/Sth bicycle paths, improved footpaths
- Ensure the sustainability, vibrancy and liveability of Richmond.
COMMUNITY AND BUSINESS INVOLVEMENTS
- I have been retailing in Bridge Rd for nearly 30 years.
- In 2008 I led the "No Extended Clearways" campaign which eventually saw the extended clearway times removed on all arterial roads within 10km of the CBD.
- In 2012-5, I was president of the Bridge Rd Main Street Inc and in late 2014 I led a campaign for a pedestrian crossing in Bridge Rd at the new easy access tram stop. This has recently been installed.
- I was also instrumental in the development of the Bridge Rd, Richmond Hill streetscape study, published by Tract Urban Design.
- I have extensive experience in the Mainstreet programs and helped advise the Acland Street St. Kilda and Nicholson Street North Fitzroy traders in the development of their respective tram super stop programs.
- I have been involved with the City of Yarra Business advisory group.